Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The little Imperfection that makes your life Perfect...

This is what happened in the funeral...
MC: Mrs Lim, do you have something to talk about to your late?
Mrs: Yes, tq. Today.... I would not like to talk about my husband's good since it's enough for you guys to talk about yet, i would like to talk about what happened on the bed...(hahaha, the public laughing) Do you guys know what exactly the sounds of exhaust of the car when u starting it in the morning? ''ghooorrrrrrrrrzzzzzz, ghooorrrrrzzzzzz''. It's what i used to hear everynight on the bed since i 1st married him. Sometimes even terrible, he would likely wake himself up and said "what's going on ?" then I'll said "It's just the dog barking, dear, go sleep my dear".
But, as his illness getting serious and serious, the snoring sounds indicated to me that my David is still alive...
Now...the snoring sound will no long accompany to the whole night sleep... Even though everyone has the bad habbits. But think it back, because of this little imperfection,that makes your life Perfect... I hope my children will always bear in mind that your daddy is always be with you....

No comments:

Post a Comment